David McElligott, PhD has been Vice President, Research and Development at Groove Biopharma Corporation since the founding of the company in 2008. Prior to joining Groove Biopharma, Dr. McElligott was Senior Director of Biological Sciences at ICOS Corp where he led preclinical drug discovery projects. Before joining ICOS in 1997, he held academic appointments in the Department of Immunology at The Scripps Research Institute and prior to that at The Salk Institute for Biological Sciences. Dr. McElligott received his Ph. D. and B.S degrees from the University of Iowa.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Carl Weissman, Chairman & CEO, Accelerator Corp.
- Chad Waite, Managing Director, OVP Venture Partners
- Steven Gillis, Ph.D., Managing Director, ARCH Venture Partners
- Thong Le, Managing Director, WRF Capital
- Janis Naeve, Ph.D., Director, Amgen Ventures
- Brian Atwood, Managing Director, Versant Ventures
- Merl Hoekstra, Group Vice-President, Elitech Group